Big sound for contemporary players.
A bold list of features include: proprietary metallurgy, increased bore neck, Pisoni-pro pads with domes resonators, Mark VI style right hand pinky keys and round alternate side F#, inlaid mother of pearl left hand thumb rest, brass end cap, a custom pro case, and the horn includes our unique Benchmark setup.
MAC 8 Alto Saxophone Specifications:
- Range: B-Flat to F-Sharp
- Level: Professional Class
- Material: Ribbed Construction; Annealed Brass
- 37 Brass:
- Treated Bare Brass
- Honey Gold Lacquer
- Black Nickel Plated
- Antique Bronze
- Rose Brass (including Benchmark service):
- EF Finish (vintage bare with matte silver lacquer key/neck)
- Engravings: Hand engraved Bell, Bow, Body, and Neck
- Mouthpiece, Cap, Ligature: Included
- Neck: Custom MACSAX neck with increased bore
- Keys: Professional Grade, brass power forged
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F, High F Sharp
- Key Touches: Genuine White or Black mother of pearl; Turquoise abalone
- Bell: Oversized Bell for huge low end projection
- Spring Type: Blue Steel Springs
- Pad Type: Professional Grade Italian Pisioni Pads & Cork
- Resonators: Brass with nickel plating
- Thumb Hook: Metal, adjustable.