Old meets new in this sweet alto.
The MAC Classic delivers the vintage, warm, and rich sound all saxophonists seek with all the comfort of new ergonomics design and top grade materials. The MAC Classic is produced to exacting standards and must meet high quality control inspections along the production process with final setup and regulation in MACSAX's U.S. distribution center.
- Classic sweet, singing vintage tone
- Modern precision functionality
- Best materials and craftsmanship
Classic Series Alto Saxophone Specifications:
- Range: B-Flat to F-Sharp
- Level: Professional Class
- Material: Ribbed Construction; Annealed Brass
- Finishes - Stock:
- Treated Bare Brass
- Honey Gold Lacquer
- Engravings: Hand engraved Bell, Bow, Body, and Neck
- Mouthpiece, Cap, Ligature: Included
- Neck: Custom MACSAX neck with increased bore
- Keys: Professional Grade, brass power forged
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F, High F Sharp
- Key Touches: Genuine White or Black mother of pearl; Turquoise abalone
- Bell: Standard size
- Spring Type: Blue Steel Springs
- Pad Type: Professional Grade Italian Pisioni Pads & Cork
- Resonators: Brass with nickel plating
- Thumb Hook: Metal, adjustable.