Keilwerth SX90R SilverStar Tenor Saxophone SilverStar Finish 886830185465Product #464624 Keilwerth 464624 KDDC Professional Tenor Saxophones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The stunning 20th anniversary edition of the classic SX90R tenor sax.
The Julius Keilwerth SX90R Series celebrates its 20th anniversary with the SilverStar tenor sax, a striking professional instrument that stands out from the crowd. Its fantastic looks and distinctive Keilwerth sound are breathtaking.
- Brass, black-nickel-plated body
- Sterling silver neck
- Black nickel silver-plated neck key
- Silver-plated bell and bow
- Silver-plated keywork
- Black nickel-plated key guard on bell and bow
- Black pads
- Black mother-of-pearl finger inlays
- ESM SXR-Series mouthpiece
- AW-Reeds saxophone reed
- # Ligature designed by C. Heftrig
- Keilwerth lettering straps
- "20 Years Edition" engraving and case
- Bigger bow section makes low register easy to play at all dynamic levels
- Tone hole rings provide greater security against air leaks, much quieter mechanical action, and greater sound emission
- High-quality, waterproof leather pads
- B-Bb-C#-G# key mechanism for the left-hand little finger
- Extra F-arm with adjusting screw provides increased security against air leaks
- Adjustable palm keys (height and angle) for increased comfort
- G# pad cup lifting mechanism
- Auxiliary high F# key
Be part of the SX90R's 20-year legacy—order the SilverStar tenor sax today.