Keilwerth SX90R Silverstar Anniversary Model Professional Alto Saxophone SilverStar Finish 889406797475Product #464623 Keilwerth 464623 KDAC Professional Alto Saxophones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The special 20th anniversary model of the SX90R alto sax.
The Julius Keilwerth SX90R Series celebrates its 20th anniversary with the SilverStar, an alto saxophone that stands out from the crowd and inspires those looking for an extraordinary instrument. The SilverStar is an inspiring alto with its bigger bow section that makes the low register easy to play at all dynamic levels. Black nickel-plated brass body; sterling silver neck; black nickel silver-plated neck key; silver-plated bell, bow, and keywork; black nickel-plated key guard on bell and bow; black pads; and black mother-of-pearl finger inlays. B-Bb-C#-G# key mechanism for the left-hand little finger. Adjustable palm keys. Auxiliary high F# key.
- Black-nickel-plated brass body
- Sterling silver neck
- Black nickel silver-plated neck key
- Silver-plated bell and bow
- Silver-plated keywork
- Black nickel-plated key guard on bell and bow
- Black pads
- Black mother-of-pearl finger inlays
- ESM SXR-Series mouthpiece
- AW-Reeds saxophone reed
- # Ligature designed by C. Heftrig
- Keilwerth lettering straps
- "20 Years Edition" engraving and case
- Bigger bow section makes low register easy to play at all dynamic levels
- Tone hole rings provide greater security against air leaks, much quieter mechanical action, and greater sound emission
- High-quality, waterproof leather pads
- B-Bb-C#-G# key mechanism for the left-hand little finger
- Extra F-arm with adjusting screw provides increased security against air leaks
- Adjustable palm keys (height and angle) for increased comfort
- G# pad cup lifting mechanism
- Auxiliary high F# key
Be a part of the legendary SX90R's history with the SilverStar—call or click today.