Harry Hartmann Natural Fiberreed Tenor Saxophone ReedProduct #467920 Harry Hartmann 467920 KFHED Tenor Saxophone Reeds https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
Pure Hollow Fibers in a Natural Cane Design
Harry Hartmann Natural Series Fiberreeds feature hollow fiber in a natural cane design. The synthetic fibers run the length of the reed in a pattern and strength very similar to that of traditional cane. The result is response, feel, and sound, extremely similar to that of a cane reed but with greatly increased durability and perfect consistency.
- Last 20-30 times longer than cane reeds
- Play immediately, no soaking or break-in period
- Extremely resistant to warping and splitting
- Perfectly consistent
- Never dry out
- Easy to clean, resulting in a hygienic and odorless reed even after months of play
Natural Fiberreed Tenor Saxophone Reed Specifications:
- Material: Synthetic
- Quantity: Sold Individually