Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Soprano Saxophone Reed
Soprano Saxophone Reeds
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Original Fiberreed!
Harry Hartmann Fiberreeds are impervious to changes in temperature and humidity and, due to the manufacturing process, are 100% consistent from reed to reed. Included with the Harry Hartmann Fiberreed is a medium hard rubber support that enables the reed to vibrate more freely. The Harry Hartmann fiberreeds are the only reed available that will let you customize your sound. By purchasing the Addjust Vary Support (sold separately) you can change the support and darken or brighten the tone. These are truly a revolutionary concept in reed design.
- Last 20-30 times longer than cane reeds
- Play immediately, no soaking or break-in period
- Extremely resistant to warping and splitting
- Perfectly consistent
- Easy to clean, resulting in a hygienic and odorless reed even after months of play
Fiberreed Soprano Saxophone Reed Specifications:
- Strength: about 1/2 strength softer than traditional cane reeds
- Quantity: Sold individually