Built for the discerning professional player.
For the professional player, the Giardinelli GS512 Alto Saxophone is the perfect combination of looks, sound, features, and value. Large, hand-spun bell flare creates big, bold sound. Beautiful hand engraving, sculptured metal thumb hook, and a gorgeous artistic design makes this alto sax a treat for the eyes as well as the ears. Includes two necks—a yellow brass neck for focused, smooth sound and a nickel silver neck for brighter, bolder tone. Necks are matched and fitted to each individual instrument and serial numbered accordingly. Lacquered yellow brass cap and ligature come standard, as well as a hard rubber #5 facing mouthpiece with Giardinelli logo. An amazing value with all the features and quality that professional players demand.
- Large, hand-spun bell flare for big, bold sound Beautiful hand engraving
- Sculptured metal thumb hook
- Includes 2 necks— yellow brass neck for focused, smooth sound and a nickel silver for brighter, bolder tone
- Necks are matched and fitted to individual instrument
- Lacquered yellow brass cap and ligature
A professional saxophone with features you'd only expect from a much higher-priced instrument. Call or click to order now.