Buffet Crampon Vintage R13 A ClarinetSku #468464000000000 Buffet Crampon 468464 KAA A Clarinets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A colorful clarinet fashioned after the famed R13s of the 1950s.
The Buffet Vintage R13 A Clarinet produces a pure, focused sound that is unmistakably Buffet. Many elements were utilized on the Vintage that are not found on the modern R13. Several tone hole placements have been adjusted to improve tuning, and the bell is 1mm longer producing a very fluid clarion register. Features include full grenadilla wood body, silver-plated keys, adjustable thumb rest, and two barrels (one cylindrical, one reverse taper). Musicians of all kinds will love the Buffet R13 Vintage as it is extremely flexible, centers easily and projects well in almost any hall.History of the Vintage R13
In 1996, during a tour of the US and Canada, Rene Lesieux, Buffet's Research and Development Manager, fielded many requests from players who wanted a clarinet with the same feel and sound quality of the 1950's R13s. The result is a clarinet that has a great scale, a fluid sound and better response and sound emission.
Vintage R13 A Clarinet Specifications:
- Level: Professional
- Key: A
- Barrel, Body, and Bell: Hand selected grenadilla wood
- Keys: Silver-plated
- Key System: Boehm (French) / 17 Keys
- Special Keys: Eb Lever
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
- Bore Size: .571" (14.50mm)
- Barrels: 1 grenadilla cylindrical, 1 grenadilla reverse taper
- Pads: Double skin
- Springs: Blue steel (French)
- Includes: Leather pochette-style case, mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products