Buffet Crampon Tosca A Clarinet GreenlineProduct #468425 Buffet Crampon 468425 KAA A Clarinets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The ultimate in sound quality, intonation, and pure tone.
The Buffet Crampon Tosca series was created in a collaborative effort between Buffet Crampon luthiers and artists such as Michael Arrignon, Romain Guyot, Pascal Moraguès, Guy Deplus, and Paul Meyer. The result is a clarinet designed for the 21st century with incomparable style and elegance.The Tosca is the evolutionary result of advanced materials and manufacturing techniques. It has a warm, velvety sound and extremely consistent intonation at either 440 or 442 Hz as it comes with two barrels. The keywork is shaped for a comfortable and a natural feel. It is made with a low F correction key to better match instruments holding down the low end of the ensemble, Gore-Tex and cork pads, and select grenadilla or Green Line bodies.
Tosca A Clarinet Specifications:
- Level: Artisan
- Key: A
- Pitch: 440/442 (2 Barrels)
- Barrel, Body, and Bell Material: Premium Grenadilla or Green Line Composite
- Key: Silver-plated
- Barrel Size: 66mm and 65mm
- Special Features s: Eb Lever, Low F correction, Raised C#/G# tone holes
- Tone holes: Undercut
- Pads: Gore-Tex
- Includes: Case, mouthpiece, ligature, and care products
- Crafted In France