Buffet Crampon R13 Greenline A Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Buffet R13 Greenline A clarinet follows the same manufacturing process as the 100% grenadlla R13s. The Buffet R13 Greenline clarinets are highly popular among military clarinetists or any player who is subjected to extreme conditions.
The R13 Greenline series of clarinets meets follows the same manufacturing process as the 100% grenadlla R13s. Thanks to the addition of carbon fibres, Green Line clarinets withstand admirably to variations in atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity, the risk of cracking is therefore eliminated
Created in 1994, the Greenline series of instruments has taken advantage of the excess wood remaining from the clarinet manufacturing process. This process of combining grenadilla powder with carbon fibers produces a clarinet that is greatly resistant to environmental change and helps to relieve stress on the African grenadilla wood population.
R13 Greenline A Clarinet Specifications:
- Level: Professional
- Key: A
- Body, Barrel, and Bell Material: Green Line made of 95% grenadilla powder and 5% epoxy resin
- Key Material: Silver-plated
- Key System: Boehm (French)
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
- Bore Size: .576" (14.64mm)
- Pads: Double fish skin
- Springs: Blue steel
- Includes: case, mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted In: France