Buffet Crampon E12 France Intermediate Bb Clarinet
Intermediate Bb Clarinets
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Intermediate clarinet made by the masters.
Developed through industrial synergy between Buffet's research & development arm and its production facilities based in France and Germany, the new E12F student clarinet came onto the market in September 2012.
Its body is derived from professional models and made in Buffet Crampon's French workshops; the key assembly and quality control are carried out by our German teams in Markneukirchen.
Ease of play, reliability, and accurate tuning are the main characteristics of this new Buffet Crampon clarinet. The E12F: setting new standards for young musicians. It comes with a lightweight ergonomic backpack fitted with extra side pockets.
- Tough and reliable
- Easy to play with accurate intonation
- Adapted from professional models
- Leather pads guarantee airtightness
- Carefully selected and stabilized grenadilla wood
- Colorless varnish to protect against cracks and scratches
- Homogeneous throughout its range
Order now for an instrument that will suffice throughout your intermediate studies.
E12 France Intermediate Bb Clarinet Specifications:
- Key: Bb
- Pitch: 442 Hz
- Body: unstained African Blackwood, treated and lacquered for optimal protection
- Bore: concept developed with Buffet Crampon expertise
- Keys: 17
- Rings: 6
- Thumb rest: adjustable, enabling the use of a neck strap
- Keywork finish: silver plated
- Keywork and mechanic: forged, copper plated then silver plated as for Prestige
- Springs: blue steel for ease and accuracy of key movement
- Pads: leather
- Pillars: screwed