Buffet Crampon 1553 Prestige Eb Contra Alto Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An excellent foundation for a woodwind section, the Contra Alto clarinet creates beautiful textures when mixed with bassoons and bass clarinets.
The Buffet Crampon Prestige Contra-Alto is a high quality clarinet made from grenadilla wood with undercut tone holes. The result is a beautiful tone and quick response. Keys and posts are power forged, pre-plated in copper, and silver-plated which creates strong keys that will shine for years to come. To accomplish a clear tone and sound throughout the range, a double octave key with high Bb and half hole speaker vent are employed. The rich, dark sound of the Buffet Crampon Prestige Contra-Alto Clarinet blends beautifully within a clarinet section.
- Automatic double octave keys, with high Bb key: For tonal clarity
- Half hole speaker vent: Better emission of the F# without noise
- High quality Grenadilla wood: Beautiful, durable wood, Produces excellent tone
1553 Prestige Eb Contra Alto Clarinet Specifications:
- Level: Artisan
- Key: Eb
- Body Material: High quality grenadilla
- Key Material: Silver-plate
- Key System: Boehm / 19 keys
- Special feature: Double octave key with high Bb, Half hole speaker vent
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Includes: Case, mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted In: France