Avanti 1000 Intermediate Flute OutfitProduct #463493 Avanti 463493 KCCB Intermediate Flutes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Designed in collaboration with flute master Bickford Brannen.
The Avanti flutes represent an entirely new concept in flute design and performance. Mr. Brannen and Conn-Selmer have produced a flute that brings the sound and feel of a professional flute to the advancing flutist. Made completely in the United States, the Avanti flute is a symbol of craftsmanship and artistry. It's like nothing you've ever played before!
- Sterling-Silver Avanti-Brannen Head
- Silver-Plated Body & Foot.
- French Keys w/ Options.
1000 Intermediate Flute Outfit Specifications:
- Head Joint: Sterling Silver
- Body & Foot: Silver Plated
- Key Style: French (Open Hole)
- Keys: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Optional
- Springs: Gold
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Pads: Straubinger Phoenix
- Origin: Made in USA