Avanti 1000 Intermediate Flute Outfit
(B Foot Inline G)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Designed in collaboration with flute master Bickford Brannen.
The Avanti flutes represent an entirely new concept in flute design and performance. Mr. Brannen and Conn-Selmer have produced a flute that brings the sound and feel of a professional flute to the advancing flutist. Made completely in the United States, the Avanti flute is a symbol of craftsmanship and artistry. It's like nothing you've ever played before!
- Sterling-Silver Avanti-Brannen Head
- Silver-Plated Body & Foot.
- French Keys w/ Options.
1000 Intermediate Flute Outfit Specifications:
- Head Joint: Sterling Silver
- Body & Foot: Silver Plated
- Key Style: French (Open Hole)
- Keys: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Optional
- Springs: Gold
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Pads: Straubinger Phoenix
- Origin: Made in USA