Shure WL184 Supercardioid Lavalier Microphone
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Excellent rejection of ambient noise.
The Shure WL184 Wireless Lavalier Microphone is an electret condenser mic designed for use with a wireless bodypack transmitter. With a supercardioid pickup pattern the WL184 is recommended for sound reinforcement applications requiring high rejection of ambient noise and narrow pickup angle.
The WL184 has a 4 ft. (1.2 meter) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle is 115 degrees.
- Narrow supercardioid pickup pattern for maximum noise rejection
- 4 ft. (1.2 meter) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector
- Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility
Order today for legendary Shure quality.
WL184 Supercardioid Lavalier Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Pickup Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Output Impedance : 1800 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL): -44.5 dBV/Pa
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 129.5 dB SPL
- Output Noise (A-weighted): 27.0 dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1.
- Power Requirements: Regulated nominal +5 Vdc (1.5 Vdc to 10 Vdc) provided at microphone connector pin 2 relative to pin 1 of a Shure wireless microphone transmitter.