Shure WH20TQG Wireless Headset Microphone for Shure Wireless Systems
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Comfort and mobility without sonic sacrifice.
The Shure Wireless WH20TQG is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup for Shure wireless systems. It fits securely for active mic users with low visibility for stage appearances. The Shure WH20 is suitable for any voice communications application where comfort and reliability are required.
This handsfree headset has a cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern. This provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources such as air-conditioning, musical instruments and loudspeakers. A carefully shaped frequencyÂ response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency rolloff to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid microphones during close-talk operation.
An integrated elastic CROAKIES headband secures the Shure headset comfortably. The headband, wireframe, and gooseneck are adjustable to accommodate any head size or shape. The WH20 is supplied with a foam windscreen and clothing clip.
Miniature 4-pin female 4-pin mini connector for direct connection to Shure wireless body pack transmitters.
- Lightweight wire frame and headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip
Free yourself onstage with one quick click or call!