Shure ULXS4 Standard Wireless Receiver M1Product #270743 Shure 270743 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Shure quality at an affordable price.
The Shure ULXS4 standard wireless receiver offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers. The feature set of the versatile ULXS4 receiver offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals, unencumbered and unattached.
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- RF indicator
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged plastic chassis
- 1/2 rack design
Order today and play fast and free!
ULXS4 Standard Wireless Receiver Specifications:
- RF Carrier Frequency Range
- 554.000 to 865.000 MHz (Available frequencies depend on the applicable regulations in the country where the system is
- used). Refer to the frequency supplement supplied with the system.
- Effective Range
- 100 m (300 ft.) under optimal conditions
- NOTE: Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Audio Frequency Response
- 25 to 15,000 Hz, ±2 dB
- NOTE: Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element.
- Receiver Input
- Connector: Antenna; Power Input
- Connector Type: Antenna: BNC; Power Input IEC 320
- Actual Impedance: Antenna: 50; Power Input: ——
- Nominal Input Level: Antenna: —95 to —30 dBm; Power Input: 15 Vdc
- Maximum Input Level: Antenna: +6 dBm (—20 dBm recommended); Power Input: 18 Vdc
- Pin Assignments: Antenna: Shell = Ground Center = Signal; Power Input: IEC Standard
- Voltage for Remote Power: Antenna: 12 Vdc, 150 mA maximum; Power Input: ——
- Receiver Output
- Connector: Antenna: High Z Audio; Power Input: Low Z Audio*
- Output Configuration: Antenna: Unbalanced (1/4 in.); Power Input: Balanced (XLR)
- Actual Impedance: Antenna: 3 kohms; Power Input: 22 Ohms
- Pin Assignments: Antenna: Tip = Hot Ring/ Sleeve = Gnd; Power Input: 1 = Ground 2 = Hot, 3 = Cold
- Voltage/Current/Phantom Power Protection: Antenna: Yes; Power Input: Yes
- *Output Level: Microphone Level = Line Level — 20 dB