Shure ULXP4 Wireless Receiver
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Loaded with step up features.
The Shure ULXP4 professional wireless receiver offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers. The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 receiver - with advanced settings and controls including lockable settings and group scan - offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals.
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- Predictive Diversity
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- 5-segment RF meter
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- Frequency and volume lockout
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged metal chassis
- 1/2 rack design
Order today and enjoy the ease and reliability of a Shure system.
ULXP4 Wireless Receiver Specifications:
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 554.000 to 865.000 MHz
- Effective Range: 100 m (300 ft.) under optimal conditions (Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference)
- Audio Frequency Response: 25 to 15,000 Hz, (Â±2 dB (Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element) *Output Level: Microphone Level = Line Level â 20 dB
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output
- Receiver Audio Output Level (Â±38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- XLR connector (into 600 ohm load): +3.9 dBV (line), â17 dBV (mic); 1/4 inch connector (into 3000 ohm load): â2 dBV
- Impedance (output): 50 ohms at line level; 2000 ohms at mic level
- Modulation: Â±38 kHz deviation compressor-expander system with pre- and de-emphasis.
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity: 1.26ÂµV for 12 dB SINAD (typical)
- Image Rejection: 80 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 75 dB typical
- Ultimate Quieting (reference Â±38 kHz deviation)
- >105 dB, A-weighted
- System Distortion (reference Â±38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation): 0.3% total harmonic distortion, typical
- Power Requirements: - 18 Vdc (negative ground), 550 mA
- Battery Life: 8 to 9 hours (with 9V Duracell MN1604 alkaline battery)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 degrees to 49 degrees C (â4 degrees to 120 degrees F) NOTE: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Overall Dimensions: 1.72 in. x 8.56 in. x 6.52 in. (43 x 214 x 163 mm)
- Net Weight: 2 lbs, 7 oz. (1105 g)