Open Box (Blemished) Shure SM2 Headworn Microphone
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Look ma, no hands!
The Shure SM2 offers you a comfortable, self-adjusting headset with dual enclosed ear receivers combined with an attached, broadcast-quality, boom-mounted microphone, and its unterminated cable lets you attach your own connector so you can tailor it to your own needs. Delivers no-hands miking and monitoring for drummers, keyboardists, singers who move around a lot, and any other performer who doesn't want to hold or stay close to a mic. The SM2 microphone is a close-talking, unidirectional dynamic type with a response from 50Hz“15kHz. Because of its noise-reducing character, it discriminates in favor of close sounds and against distant sounds. As a result, it can be used in extremely noisy conditions without loss of the voice signal. Its boom pivots through 155. Once positioned, a locking thumbscrew prevents it from slipping or twisting out of place.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Unterminated cable lets you add connectors for your own specific applications
- Close-talk dynamic microphone with a unidirectional, cardioid polar pattern deliver effective noise reduction
- Smooth, natural microphone with voice-frequency response
- Microphone can be worn on right or left side as the boom pivots 155
- Boom length adjusts through a 3-1/2" range
- High sensitivity enclosed ear receivers block out room noise, enhance clarity of reception
- Self-adjusting, free-swiveling cushioned earpieces promote user comfort and lower fatigue during extended use
Order today and experience a new freedom in performance.