Shure SM11 Lavalier Microphone
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The SM11 is the professional's lavalier mic.
The Shure SM11 is a miniature dynamic lavalier microphone designed for use in television broadcasting (on camera), for sound reinforcement, in certain radio and motion picture applications, and similar uses where a small, professional-quality, microphone is required. The SM11 has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimized for lavalier use. The microphone is supplied with a tie clasp assembly, tie tack assembly, connector belt clip, and zippered carrying/storage bag.
- Frequency response optimized for lavalier use--acoustically matches most stand- or desk-mounted microphones
- Small and lightweight for unobtrusive, virtually unseen operation
- Smooth exterior and recessed grille screen minimize clothing noise
- Rugged aluminum case construction
- Extremely flexible long-life cable
- 2 mounting options -- tie clasp or tie tack