Shure SLX4L Wireless Receiver with Logic Output
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Exceptional wireless clarity.
The Shure SLX4L Wireless Receiver is a breeze to use with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. Shure includes a logic output in the SLX4L receiver for use with software echo cancellation and remote battery life monitoring. Logic-enabled transmitters include MX690 and MX890. With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, the Shure SLX4L Wireless Receiver is ready for immediate installation right out of the box.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4" outputs