Shure SLX2/SM58 Wireless Handheld MicrophoneProduct #270741 Shure 270741 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The system you need with the mic you love.
The Shure Wireless Handheld Microphone consists of the SLX wireless handheld transmitter fitted with the SM58 cardioid microphone capsule. The Shure SLX2 Wireless Handheld Transmitter includes timed backlit LCD display, frequency and power lockout, and "Mute" functionality. The SLX2 transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. The Shure SM58 vocal microphone is tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals. It is consistently the first choice of performers everywhere.
- Unidirectional dynamic cardioid mic
- 50 to 15,000 Hz frequency response
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
Oder today for legendary Shure quality.
SLX2/SM58 Wireless Handheld Microphone Specifications:
- Audio Input Level: +2 dBV maximum at -10dB position; -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 10 x 2 in. (254 x 51 mm)
- Weight: 10.2 oz. (290 grams) without batteries
- Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)