Shure SLX2/BETA87C Wireless Handheld Transmitter MicrophoneProduct #270742 Shure 270742 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Condenser mic wireless for greater frequency response range.
The Shure SLX2/SM87C consists of the SLX wireless handheld transmitter fitted with the SM87C microphone capsule. The Shure SLX2 Wireless Handheld Transmitter includes timed backlit LCD display, frequency and power lockout, and "Mute" functionality. The SLX2 transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. The Beta 87C offers an extremely smooth, tailored response for a warm, natural sound. Cardioid polar pattern compensates for the isolation often associated with the use of personal monitors.
- Cardioid, Condenser
- Frequency response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Highly consistent cardioid pattern offers excellent rear rejection
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
Order today for legendary Shure quality.
SLX2/BETA87C Wireless Handheld Transmitter Microphone Specifications:
- Audio Input Level: +2 dBV maximum at -10dB position; -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions Length x Diameter): 10 x 2 in. (254 x 51 mm)
- Weight: 10.2 oz. (290 grams) without batteries
- Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)