Shure SLX2/Beta58 Wireless Handheld Transmitter Microphone L4Product #270739 Shure 270739 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Your favorite vocal mic in a great wireless system.
The Shure Wireless Microphone consists of the SLX2 handheld transmitter with the Beta 58A Dynamic Supercardioid Microphone. The Shure SLX2 Handheld Transmitter includes timed backlit LCD display, frequency and power lockout, and "Mute" functionality. The SLX2 transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. The Beta 58A microphone accentuates the warmth and clarity of lead and backup vocals. Its supercardioid design provides maximum isolation from other onstage sounds.
Beta58A Vocal Microphone
- Supercardioid pickup pattern for maximum noise reduction
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Neodymium magnet for high signal—to—noise output
SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range
Order today for legendary Shure quality.
SLX2/Beta58 Wireless Handheld Transmitter Microphone Specifications:
- Audio Input Level: +2 dBV maximum at -10dB position; -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions (including SM58 cartridge)(Length x Diameter): 10 x 2 in. (254 x 51 mm)
- Weight: 10.2 oz. (290 grams) without batteries
- Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)