Shure SLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter Band G4Product #270736 Shure 270736 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The ultimate in reliability.
The SLX1 bodypack transmitter is designed to hold up to the most adverse conditions. Whether used with headworn, Lavalier, instrument microphones, or with guitars or basses, the Shure SLX1 is the definition of reliability. SLX Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range
SLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter Specifications:
- Audio Input Level: -10 dBV maximum at mic gain position, +10 dBV maximum at 0 dB gain position, +20 dBV maximum at -10 dB gain position
Gain Adjustment Range: 30dB
Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations
Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.25 x 2.50 x 0.75 in. (108 x 64 x 19 mmD)
Weight: 81 grams (3 oz.) without batteries
Housing: Molded ABS case
Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)