Shure PSM 200 Wired Personal Monitoring System with SE215 EarphonesProduct #H74499 Shure H74499 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Affordable in ear monitors with excellent sound quality.
PSM 200 Monitors are the personal monitor price breakthrough performers have been waiting for and a practical alternative to floor wedges for performers who want to start out In Ear and stay there. Featuring smart, versatile components that grow with you as your needs change, PSM 200 is the personal monitoring breakthrough for entry-level performers. In ear is now in reach.
PSM 200 Wired Personal Monitoring System Includes the Shure P2R Hybrid Bodypack Receiver and the Shure SE215 Earphones.
P2R Hybrid Bodypack Receiver
The P2R Hybrid Bodypack Receiver is the world's first bodypack receiver to function as a wired receiver, a wireless receiver, or both at the same time. This and other unique features, along with excellent sound quality, make the P2R an exceptional value.
Featuring a Dynamic MicroDriver, the SE215 delivers detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit onstage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit. Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Operates as a wired or wireless bodypack, or both simultaneously
- Frequency locator
- Built-in headphone limiter
- Integrated cable management
- High-impact plastic chassis
- 1/4" Line input jack with high/low gain switch
- Detailed sound with enhanced bass
- sound isolating design
- Unmatched personalization and comfort
- Single dynamic microdriver
- Detachable cable with wireform fit
- 2-year limited warranty
- Includes fit kit with sound isolating sleeves
- Comes with soft-zip carrying case
Kick your performances up a notch!
PSM 200 Wired Personal Monitoring System with SE215 Earphones Specifications:
- P2R Hybrid Bodypack Receiver
- Operating Controls: Volume knob, Frequency select
- LED Indicators: Power, RF reception, Frequency, Limiter, Low battery
- RF Sensitivity: -109 dBm typical
- Squelch Threshold: -102 dBm typical
- Antenna: Attached Whip
- Audio Input Connector: Connector Type: 1/4-inch Mono
- Impedance: 1 megohm
- Maximum Input Level: LO = +0 dBu; HI = Â¬10 dBu
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 20 kHz (+/-3 dB); earphone dependent
- Power Requirements: 9 V alkaline battery, Duracell type MN1604 recommended
- Battery Life: Volume Dependent
- - Wired (RF Off): 6 hours
- - Wireless (RF On): 4 hours
- Audio Output Connector: 1/8 inch (3.5 mm)
- Minimum Load Impedance: 8 ohms
- Net Weight: 100 g (3.52 oz.), less battery
- Overall Dimensions: 122 mm x 73 mm x 32 mm (4.809 in. x 2.875 in. x 1.251 in.)
- SE215 Earphones
- Speaker Type: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 107 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 20 Î©
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 37 dB
- Frequency Range: 22Hz - 17.5kHz
- Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Cable: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Color: Clear