Shure PGX4 Wireless Diversity ReceiverProduct #270729 Shure 270729 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability.
The Shure Performance Gear PGX4 Wireless receiver makes wireless setup a snap. With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers the best in wireless to performers on the go. The PGX4 was designed for use with PGX Wireless Systems. The PGX Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology. Shure professional wireless systems deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free performance.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- 90 Selectable frequencies across 18 MHz bandwidth
- 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor- controlled diversity
- Channel display LED
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
Shure quality at an affordable price. Order today.
PGX4 Wireless Diversity Receiver Specifications:
- Audio Output Level Reference (±33kHz deviation with 1
- kHz tone): XLR connector (into 100K Ohm load) —19dBV; 1/4inch connector (into 3000 Ohm load): —5dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector - 200 Ohms; 1/4in. connector: 1kohms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced, Pin 1: Ground (cable shield), Pin 2: Audio, Pin 3: No Audio
- Sensitivity: —105dBm for 12dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >70dB, typical
- Power Requirements: 12—18Vdc at 150mA, supplied by external power supply sync
- Ready audio channel select
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.6 in. x 7.12 in. x 4.1 in (40 mm x 181 mm x 104 mm)
- Weight: 11.5 oz. (327 grams)
- Housing: Molded ABS Plastic
- Power Requirements: 12—18 VDC at 160 mA supplied by external power supply