Open Box (Mint) Shure PGX2/SM58 Wireless Handheld Transmitter
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The Shure PGX2/SM58 Handheld Transmitter comprised of the PGX2 wireless microphone transmitter fitted with the SM58 Microphone Head. The Shure PGX2 transmitter features a multi-function status LED (power, lockout, mute and low battery), automatic transmitter setup, power and mute switch, and has an operating range of 300 ft. It operates on two "AA" size batteries. The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals. It is consistently the first choice of performers everywhere.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Cardioid, Condenser
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- 300 ft. (92 m) operating range
- Power, mute and battery status LED
- Power and mute switch
- 9V battery (included) provides 8 hours of battery life
- 250 ft. operating range Includes Microphone clip
PGX2/SM58 Wireless Handheld Transmitter Specifications:
- PGX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Audio Input Level: +2 dBV maximum at —10dB position; —8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter: Output 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country
- Dimensions (length x diameter): including SM58 cartridge 10 x 2 in. (254 x 51 mm)
- Weight: 10.2 oz. (290 grams) without batteries
- Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)