Open Box (Blemished) Shure PGX2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter
(Band H6 886830436390)
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The Shure PGX2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter features the PGX2 Handheld transmitter and the Shure PG58 cardioid cartridge. Shure PGX2 Handheld Wireless Transmitter was designed to meet the needs of traveling performers and allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. The ruggedly built PG58 Microphone is tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
PGX2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter Specifications:
- PGX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- Two AA batteries provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 300 ft. (92 m) operating range
- -10db pad
- PG58 Microphone
- Frequency Response: 60 to 15,000 Hz
- Cardiod, Dynamic
- Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.