Open Box (Fair - Needs Repair) Shure PG88 Wireless Dual Channel Diversity Receiver
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
One unit that can handle your vocal and your instrument.
The Shure Performance Gear PG88 Wireless Dual Channel Diversity Receiver is extremely versatile and can be the central component in a variety of configurations for handheld, guitar, headset, and presentation applications. Shure professional wireless systems deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free performance.
- Up to 8 compatible systems
- 1/4" and XLR output
- Internal antenna diversity
- LED indicates signal strength
Order today and enjoy the reliability and performance of a Shure system.
PG88 Wireless Dual Channel Diversity Receiver Specifications:
- Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 Ohms; 1/4 inch connector: 1kOhms
- Audio Output Level Reference (Â±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone): XLR connector (into 100K Ohms load): â19 dBV, typical; 1/4 inch connector (into 100K Ohms load): â5 dBV, typical
- Sensitivity: â105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- LED Signal Indicator: Green: Normal signal strength; Amber: Strong signal; Red: Peak signal
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.3in. x 4. in. x 1.5 in (368 mm x 116 mm x 40 mm)
- Weight: 15.1 oz (429 grams)
- Housing: Molded ABS plastic
- Power Requirements: 12â18 VDC at 320mA supplied by external power supply