Shure PG4 Wireless Diversity ReceiverProduct #270721 Shure 270721 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
The Shure PG4 Wireless Diversity Receiver can be the central component in a variety of wireless configurations for handheld, guitar, headset, and presentation applications. Shure professional audio products deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free performance.
- Up to 10 selectable channels
- Up to 8 compatible systems
- 1/4" and XLR output
- Internal antenna diversity
- LED indicates signal strength
You can count on Shure quality. Order today.
PG4 Wireless Diversity Receiver Specifications:
- Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 Ohms; 1/4 inch connector: 1kohms
- Audio Output Level Reference (±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone): XLR connector (into 100K Ohms load): —19 dBV, typical; 1/4 inch connector (into 100K Ohms load): —5 dBV, typical
- Sensitivity: —105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- LED Signal Indicator: Green: Normal signal strength; Amber: Strong signal; Red: Peak signal
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.4 in. x 4.0 in. x 1.5 in. (188 mm x 103 mm x 40 mm)
- Weight: 8.5 oz (241 grams)
- Housing: Molded ABS plastic
- Power Requirements: 12—18 VDC at 160 mA supplied by external power supply