Shure PG30TQG Cardioid Condenser Headset MicProduct #270725 Shure 270725 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A secure fit and flawless reproduction.
The Shure Performance Gear PG30TQG is an electret cardioid condenser microphone for headworn use with a Shure wireless bodypack transmitter. It is comfortable, unobtrusive, and fits securely. The PG30TQG headset mic features a smooth, natural frequency response comparable to quality handheld microphones. Shure professional handsfree audio products deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free performance.
- Comfortable wire frame for secure fit
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to quality handheld microphones
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
Shure quality at an affordable price. Order today.
PG30TQG Cardioid Condenser Headset Mic Specifications:
- Type: Condenser, electret bias
- Frequency Response: 60Hz to 18,000Hz *
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Output Impedance: 1200ohms @1kHz*
- Output Level; -52dBV/Pa (2.5 mV) *
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 61dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa*
- Maximum SPL: 125dB
- Dynamic Range (max. SPL to A-weighted noise level): 92dB *
- Output Noise: 33dB (typical, A-Weighted) *
- Recommended Operating Voltage: +5VDC, 10V max (pin 2 to pin 1)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1 (ground) on the mini TA4F connector.
- Cable: 50 in" (1.27 m) two-conductor shielded
- Connector: Mini TA4F
- Net Weight: 1.82 oz (51.6 g)
- *All measurements taken using RK183PK preamp set to 0dB gain