- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Legendary sound quality, durability, and hassle-free setup!
The Shure PG2/PG58 Wireless Handheld Transmitter is comprised of the PG2 transmitter fitted with the rugged PG 58 microphone cartridge. The Shure PG2 transmitter features a power, mute and battery status LED, power and mute switch, and has an operating range of 250 ft. It operates on a 9V battery. The Shure PG58 dynamic cardioid microphone cartridge is tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals. It has a frequency response of 60 to 15,000Hz and can handle extreme volume levels without distorting. Shure professional audio products deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free performance.
- Power, mute and battery status LED
- Power and mute switch
- 9V battery (included) provides 8 hours of battery life
- 250 ft. (75m) operating range
- Frequency Response: 60 to 15,000 Hz
- Cardioid, Dynamic
- Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
Order today and enjoy the quality and reliability of Shure wireless.
PG2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter Specifications:
- Audio Input Level: +2 dBV maximum at —10dB position; —8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW typical (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- LED Status Indicator: Green - Ready; Amber - Mute on; Red - Battery low; Flashing Red on startup - Battery is dead; Flashing Green and Red - Controls locked: Flashing Amber and Red - Mute on, battery low
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter) : 8.8 in. x 2.10 in (223.52 x 53.34 mm)
- Weight: 7.7 oz. (218 grams) without battery
- Housing: Molded ABS plastic handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: One 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)