- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A lavalier suited for location work.
This Shure Performance Gear PG185 is an electret condenser cardioid microphone for clip-on use with a wireless bodypack transmitter. The PG185 TQG has an acoustic windscreen that minimizes wind noise in outdoor applications and a clothing clip for secure placement. Shure microphones deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free performance.
- Clothing clip for secure placement
- Acoustic windscreen minimizes wind noise in outdoor applications
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
Shure quality at an affordable price. Order today.
PG185 TQG Condenser Lavalier Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Condenser, electret bias
- Frequency Response: 60Hz to 12,000Hz *
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Output Impedance: 1200ohms @1kHz*
- Output Level; -47dBV/Pa (2.5 mV) *
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa*
- Maximum SPL: 120dB
- Dynamic Range (max. SPL to A-weighted noise level): 92dB *
- Output Noise: 28dB (typical, A-Weighted) *
- Recommended Operating Voltage: +5VDC, 10V max (pin 2 to pin 1)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1 (ground) on the mini TA4F connector.
- Cable: 48 in" (1.22 m) two-conductor shielded
- Connector: Mini TA4F
- Net Weight: 0.81 oz (23 g)
- *All measurements taken using RK183PK preamp set to 0dB gain