Shure P9T PSM900 Transmitter G6Product #485933 Shure 485933 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The wireless transmitter for the PSM900 system, with RF Mute Switch, Scan, Sync, CueMode, and more.
The Shure P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R bodypack receiver as part of the PSM900 wireless personal monitor system. It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation. Its connections include balanced 1/4" and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. The Shure P9T wireless transmitter includes a rackmounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and a power supply.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Syncs to a P9R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Wireless transmitter is compatible with PA421SWB and PA821SWB antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4dBu and -10dBV input level
- Balanced, 1/4" and XLR connectors
- Bit-mapped, backlit LCD
- Includes rack-mounting hardware
Looking for a reliable wireless transmitter with plenty of features? Look no further than the Shure P9T. Order today!
P9T PSM900 Transmitter Specifications:
- RF output power selectable: 10, 50, 100 mW (+20 dBm) (regionally dependent)
RF output impedance: 50Î (typical)
Net weight: 850g
Dimensions: 197mm x 166mm x 42mm
Power requirement: (RF on, 100 mW power mode, no audio) 415 mA, typical