The wireless transmitter for the PSM900 system, with RF Mute Switch, Scan, Sync, CueMode, and more.
The Shure P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R bodypack receiver as part of the PSM900 wireless personal monitor system. It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation. Its connections include balanced 1/4" and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. The Shure P9T wireless transmitter includes a rackmounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and a power supply.
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Syncs to a P9R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Wireless transmitter is compatible with PA421SWB and PA821SWB antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4dBu and -10dBV input level
- Balanced, 1/4" and XLR connectors
- Bit-mapped, backlit LCD
- Includes rack-mounting hardware
Looking for a reliable wireless transmitter with plenty of features? Look no further than the Shure P9T. Order today!
P9T PSM900 Transmitter Specifications:
- RF output power selectable: 10, 50, 100 mW (+20 dBm) (regionally dependent)
- RF output impedance: 50Ω (typical)
- Net weight: 850g
- Dimensions: 197mm x 166mm x 42mm
- Power requirement: (RF on, 100 mW power mode, no audio) 415 mA, typical