Shure GLX-D Handheld Transmitter (SM58 Cardioid Mic Capsule)(Z2) Sku #H96352000001000 Shure H96352 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Digital transmitter with popular capsule.
Handheld wireless digital transmitter fitted with an authentic Shure SM58 microphone capsule. Old school meets new school in this state-of-the-art wireless transmitter. The SM58 is the most popular microphone in history, having appeared on rock's biggest stages since the sixties. The GLX series wireless is Shure's latest digital wireless technology, presented in an affordable package.
Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature intelligent technology and smart power options that put reliable, professional-caliber digital sound in the hands of performers everywhere. Built to handle the rigors of any stage, and available in a variety of configurations, it’s a revolution in wireless freedom.
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management, making seamless, crystal-clear audio easy and reliable.
GLX-D Rechargeable Power Management
GLX-D transmitters feature best-in-class lithium-ion batteries that quickly recharge using the charging port on the receiver, or a variety of optional USB connectors. Getting ready for the show has never been simpler.
- Rugged chassis
- Digital transmission
- Quality mic capsule
- Reasonably priced
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary lithium ion rechargeable batteries
- Multiple USB charging options
- Up to 200 feet (60m) transmission radius
- Lightweight and rugged construction (GLXD2)
- All-metal construction (GLXD1 only)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
Order today and get the heart of a great wireless system in your hands.