Shure BLX188/PG85 Wireless Dual-Channel Lavalier System frequency J10Product #H95332 Shure H95332 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Dual channel lavalier wireless system.
This package contains two BLX1 bodypack transmitters, two PG185 lavalier microphones, and a BLX88 dual-channel receiver.
The BLX1 bodypack transmitter works with lavalier and headset microphones, and also has an input for guitar. The beltpack features an On/Off hard toggle switch, preferring to eliminate the multi-function push button that is used on some wireless transmitters.
The BLX88 diversity receiver is a wholly independent, two channel wireless receiver with discrete outputs (1/4"/XLR) for each channel. It is equipped with several features usually found on more expensive models, including Shure's One touch QuickScan, which instantly locates the best open frequency.
The PG185 lavalier microphone is a cardiod lav condenser specially designed for wireless applications. Comes with clip and windscreen.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to
- 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 ft. (100 m) operating range
- (line of sight)
- Two receivers in a single chassis
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LC display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Up to 12 compatible systems
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
Order now and get the perfect system for presentations that feature two speakers.