Sennheiser SKM 500-965 G3 Wireless TransmitterProduct #620177 Sennheiser 620177 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Wirelesss handheld transmitter with large diaphragm condenser and cardioid/supercardioid option.
The Sennheiser SKM 500-965 G3 Wireless Handheld Transmitter offers ultra-reliable performance and professional features, includinge 32 frequency presets per range. While Sennheiser G3 wireless technology is impressive, the real star of this combination is clearly the true condenser evolution 965 microphone. The uniquely resonant and distortion-free sound of the large diaphragm dual-capsule mic keeps the singing voice authentic and intimate with any audience. Switch the Sennheiser 965 capsule between cardioid and supercardioid patterns for versatile coverage of a wide variety of styles.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 SKM 500-965 G3 handheld transmitter (condenser, large diaphram, cardioid/super-cardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 protective pouch
- 2 batteries
Experience a studio-quality true-condenser mic designed for wireless stage use. Order now!
SKM 500-965 G3 Wireless Transmitter Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 516-558MHz
Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000Hz
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
RF output power: 10/30mW
Operating time (transmitter): > 8h
Transducer; Microphone type: externally polarized dual diaphragm condenser microphone
AF sensitivity: 2.2/7.90mV/Pa
Sound pressure level (SPL): 144/154 dB(SPL) max.
pickup pattern: cardioid/supercardioid switchable
Dimensions (Transmitter): 50mm(D), 265mm(L)
Weight (Transmitter): 450g