Sennheiser SKM 500-935 G3 Wireless TransmitterProduct #620175 Sennheiser 620175 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Combining a great mic and advanced transmitter technology.
The Sennheiser SKM 500-935 G3 Wireless Transmitter is a condenser microphone with a cardioid pickup pattern. The SKM 500-935 is a prime example of the best combination handheld Sennheiser evolution transmitters and best microphone capsules Sennheiser has to offer.
All Sennheiser 500-series handheld transmitters are equipped with user-swappable capsules from the successful Sennheiser evolution 900 stage line standard. They combine intelligent G3 wireless features with powerful, cutting sound. Standard charging contacts are included to recharge the optional rechargeable battery. Sennheiser G3 wireless and evolution 900 series mic capsules work in harmony to ensure your performance is heard with the best audio possible.
The Sennheiser SKM 500-935 transmitter has a 42MHz bandwidth with 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception, as well as an enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies. The transmitter also has an illuminated graphic display, a battery indicator that works in 4 steps, HDX compander for crystal-clear sound, and a pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when the transmitter is turned off.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 SKM 500-935 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 protective pouch
- 2 batteries
Order the SKM-935 G3 today and hear the difference.
SKM 500-935 G3 Wireless Transmitter Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 516-558MHz
Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000Hz
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
RF output power: 10/30mW
Operating time (transmitter): > 8h
Transducer; Microphone type: dynamic
AF sensitivity: 2.5mV/Pa
Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB(SPL) max.
pickup pattern: cardioid
Dimensions (Transmitter): 50mm(D), 265mm(L)
Weight (Transmitter): 450g