Sennheiser SKM 100-845 G3 Wireless Transmitter
(Band A (516–558 MHz))
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Wireless transmitter for use with 100 G3 series receivers designed to produce rich sound.
The Sennheiser SKM 100-845 G3 Wireless Transmitter raises the bar as a replacement or a backup with its integrated sync function. The transmitter automatically adjusts to a corresponding Sennheiser 100 G3 series receiver with a simple push of the receiver's sync button. The capsule is based on the Sennheiser evolution 800 series, providing rich sound while minimizing the risk of feedback.
The microphone's directivity assures clear voice reproduction while rejecting ambient noise. This makes the Sennheiser SKM 100-845 transmitter a great choice where feedback may be an issue. Perhaps you want a different pickup pattern or sound characteristic? The newly developed Sennheiser G3 microphone heads change out in seconds without tools.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- SKM 100-845 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, super-cardioid)
- MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 2 batteries