Sennheiser SKM 100-835 G3 Wireless TransmitterProduct #620164 Sennheiser 620164 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A replacement or backup transmitter for ew 100 series receivers with infrared sync, and more.
The Sennheiser SKM 100-835 G3 Wireless Transmitter tunes to a Sennheiser G3 receiver with a simple push of the receiver's sync button, thanks to its infrared sync function, Compatible with Sennheiser ew 100 G3 receivers and every vocal style, this handheld transmitter/microphone combination provides wireless freedom to performers and presenters alike.
With rugged design and powerful sound, the Sennheiser SKM 100-835 is as ideally suited for the stage as it is in the auditorium. Newly revised features such as the enhanced graphic display, easily swappable capsule and included charging contacts make the Sennheiser SKM 100-835 G3 Wireless Transmitter a solid choice.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- SKM 100-835 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
- MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 2 batteries
Order the SKM 100-835 G3 today for great, all-around vocal transmission.