Sennheiser ew 500-935 G3 Wireless TransmitterProduct #620158 Sennheiser 620158 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A high-quality dynamic mic with plenty of bandwidth and tunable frequencies plus a great receiver.
The ew 500-935 G3 Wireless System provides you with great vocals that begin with great capsules. All 500 series vocal sets are equipped with capsules from Sennheiser's successful evolution 900 stage line. The evolution 900 series is stage proven and used by many acts on tour. Enjoy one-touch setup with the sync function. This system uses a dynamic cardioid microphone capsule based on the evolution e 935 which allows the vocals to cut through the mix while remaining warm and full sounding. It also comes with the EM 500 G3 Receiver.
EM 500 G3 Receiver
In every respect, this professional receiver from the new Sennheiser G3 line provides the most features and performance the evolution series has to offer. It begins with an especially high number of presets possible per frequency bank (32), making setup of many wireless systems a breeze. The built-in Ethernet port allows computer control and monitoring with a PC running Sennheiser's Wireless System Manager software. The large graphic display provides a great deal of additional information at a glance. One-touch sync function automatically links up a G3 transmitter with this receiver. Lastly, the switching power supply is ideal for touring acts and rental companies who need a wireless system that can be powered from worldwide sources.
ew 500-935 G3 Transmitter
The Sennheiser ew 500-935 G3 is a condenser microphone with a cardiod pickup pattern-a combination of the best evolution transmitter and a superior microphone capsule.
All Sennheiser 500-series handheld wireless transmitters are equipped with user-swappable capsules from the successful Sennheiser evolution 900 stage line. This combines intelligent G3 wireless features with powerful, cutting sound. G3 wireless and evolution 900 series mic capsules work in harmony to ensure your performance is heard with the best audio possible.
The ew 500-935 has a 42MHz bandwidth with 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception, as well as an enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies. The transmitter also has an illuminated graphic display, a battery indicator that works in 4 steps, HDX compander for crystal-clear sound, and a pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when the Sennheiser ew 500-935 wireless transmitter is turned off.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 500 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SKM 500-935 G3 handheld transmitter (cardioid, dynamic)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA size batteries
Order this wireless system today!
ew 500-935 G3 Wireless Transmitter Specifications:
- 500 G3 Receiver
- RF frequency range: 516-865MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: max 32
- Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak deviation: Â±48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response (microphone): 25-18000Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >115dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,9 %
- In compliance withETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Î©
- Audio-XLR connector: XLR / 6.3 mm jack
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +18 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced)Jack: +12 dBu max
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 212mm x 202mm x 43mm
- Weight: 980g
- ew 500-935 G3 Transmitter
- Frequency response: 80-18000Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,9%
- RF output power: 10/30 mW
- Operating time: >8h
- Dimensions: d=50 mm, l=265 mm
- Weight: 450g
- Transducer; Microphone type:dynamic
- AF sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid