Sennheiser EM 500 G3 Wireless Receiver
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The top receiver in the evolution series.
The professional Sennheiser EM 500 G3 Wireless Receiver gives you the most features and the best performance that the Sennheiser evolution series has to offer. It begins with an especially high number of presets possible per frequency bank (32), making setup of many wireless systems a breeze. The built-in ethernet port allows computer control and monitoring with a PC running Sennheiser's Wireless System Manager software.
The Sennheiser EM 500 G3 receiver's large graphic display reveals information at a glance. One-touch sync function automatically links a Sennheiser G3 transmitter with this receiver. Lastly, the switching power supply is ideal for touring acts and rental companies who need a wireless that can be powered from power sources around the world.
The Sennheiser EM 500 G3 receiver is intended for use as a replacement or backup for your wireless system.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs—this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver shows transmitter battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 500 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas