Sennheiser EM 100 G3 Wireless Receiver Band AProduct #620161 Sennheiser 620161 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
20 frequency banks with 12 preset frequencies each, user-programmable bank, and more.
The Sennheiser EM 100 G3 Wireless Receiver is ready for the road with improved design and features proven transmission reliability and inspiring flexibility. The receiver's Soundcheck mode allows you to check the audio and RF signal at any time during setup. 20 frequency banks with 12 preset frequencies each, plus a user-programmable bank, mean you can easily run multiple channels of Sennheiser G3 wireless simultaneously. If you own a EM 100 G3 series and your receiver gets damaged, this is the perfect replacement.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality, true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features transmitter battery indication in 4 steps
- Integrated Equalizer, Soundcheck mode, and guitar tuner
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver
- NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 "AA" batteries
To check out the improved design and features of the EM 100 G3, order one today!
EM 100 G3 Wireless Receiver Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 516-865MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies; 1,680
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000Hz
- Signal-to-noise-ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.9%
- In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohms
- XLR connector: XLR /6.3mm
- Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18dBu max.
- Audio output level (unbalanced) jack: +12dBu max.
- Dimensions (receiver): 8.3"W x 8"D x 1.7 in."H or 212mm x 202mm x 43 mm
- Weight (receiver): 2lb., 900g