Sennheiser EK 100 G3 Compact Wireless ReceiverProduct #620162 Sennheiser 620162 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed to attach to a camera.
The Sennheiser EK 100 G3 Compact Wireless Receiver demonstrates that portable components work easiest when you do not have to think about them. The EK 100 receiver's adaptive-diversity technology provides excellent reception at all times. This Sennheiser wireless receiver is designed to securely attach to a camera's shoe using a clamp mount. The EK 100 G3 also synchronizes to a Sennheiser G3 transmitter with a simple push of a button. The unit is compatible with the optional DC 2 external adapter for extended use without batteries where a 12VDC source is available.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features battery indication in 4 steps
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- CA 2 camera adapter
- CL 1 jack cable
- CL 100 XLR cable
Order this portable receiver is perfect for use with a camera.
EK 100 G3 Compact Wireless Receiver Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 516-865MHz
- Carrier frequency: 1,680
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
- Signal-to-noise-ratio: > 110dB(A)
- Frequency response: 25-18,000Hz
- Audio output power: 12mW (32Ohms)
- XLR connector: 3.5mm jack
- Operating voltage (mains): 2x 1.5V AA
- Operating time: 6-10 hrs.
- Dimensions: 3.2"W x 2.5"H x 0.9D or 82mm x 64mm x 24mm
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (160g)