Sennheiser Ear Set 4-ew Cardioid Ear Worn Microphone
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
For professional âhands-freeâ applications.
The Sennheiser Ear Set 4-ew Cardioid Ear Worn Microphone has screw-on 3.5mm jack plug and comes in black.
The Ear Set 4 is based on the HSP 4 headmic and features powerful sound, excellent speech intelligibility and a very good suppression of ambient noise. It has superior feedback rejection and a high maximum sound pressure level.
This high-quality microphone has been designed for stage and broadcast use, where it ensures optimum sound and hands-free freedom of movement. The ear bow and mic boom can be easily adapted to the shape of the ear and face. The Ear Set is available with LEMO or 3.5 mm jack plugs for use with the 2000, 3000 and 5000 Series as well as evolution wireless bodypacks. Thanks to a modular design, the components of the ear-worn microphones are easily interchangeable.
- Compatible with all Sennheiser wireless microphone systems
- Screw-on 3.5mm jack
- Cable is insensitive to structure-borne noise
- Modular design: all system components are easily interchangeable
- Very small dimensions
- Insensitive to the penetration of sweat and moisture
- High maximum sound pressure level and excellent speech intelligibility
- Transparent and skin-friendly hypoallergenic adhesive tape (included in delivery) ensures a perfect fit of the microphone boom even during strong movements and provides strain relief for the cable
- Comes in black
- Made in Germany
- Ear-worn microphone
- Screw-on 3.5mm jack
- MZQ 02 cable clip
- Connection cable with silicone tube
- MZW 4 windshield
- Set adhesive tape
- Plastic transport case
- Instruction manual
Give a better performance! Order today.
Ear Set 4-ew Cardioid Ear Worn Microphone Specifications:
- Technical Data
- Frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz Â± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern (Headset microphone): cardioid
- Nominal impedance: 1 kÎ© (at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 4 mV/Pa Â± 2.5 dB (at 1 kHz)
- Diameter: 8.4 mm (boom arm)
- Max. sound pressure level (passive): 150 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 37 dB
- Current consumption: approx 240 Î¼A
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 4.5 - 15 V
- Operating temperature: -10 Â°C up to +50 Â°C
- Cable length 1.6 m
- Dimensions 1.1 mm (boom arm)
- Weight (without cable): 0.1 oz (4.6 g)