Nady PEM-R Bodypack Wireless Receiver (564 - 574.3MHz)Product #485844 Nady 485844 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A bodypack receiver with quality in-ear stereophones built for comfort and convenience.
The main piece of the wireless Nady PEM-500 in-ear monitoring system, the PEM-R is a UHF PLL synthesized bodypack receiver. This slim wireless receiver has a rear clip that can be rotated 90° so you can attach it either vertically or horizontally to your clothing. Some of its features include a switchable, built-in volume limiter, output level control, stereo/mono switch, 2-color, 3-way Unit On/Signal/low-battery indicators. It can operate up to 6hours on a single 9V alkaline battery.
The wireless receiver also comes with a pair of tiny, lightweight, yet powerful Koss in-ear stereophones. For your comfort and better acoustic transfer and isolation, the soft rubber foam mounts come in 3 shapes—conical, cylindrical, and hexagonal.
- Portable bodypack wireless receiver features a power switch; switchable built-in volume limiter; Output Level control; stereo/mono select switch; two-color (red/green) 3-way Unit On/Signal/low-battery LED indicators
- Operates up to six hours (depending on volume) on a single 9V alkaline battery
- Each wireless receiver is supplied with a pair of miniature, lightweight (yet powerful) in-ear Koss stereophones with soft rubber foam mounts in three shapes (conical, cylindrical, and hexagonal); designed for fitted comfort and optimum acoustic transfer and isolation
Monitor your sound while on the move. Order today.
PEM-R Bodypack Wireless Receiver (564 - 574.3MHz) Specifications:
- Maximum audio output level: 20mW
- Minimum audio output load impedance: 16Ω
- RF sensitivity: 2.5uV (-100dB/12dB SINAD)
- Squelch threshold: < -90dB
- Spurious rejection: >55dBc
- Audio output connector: 3.5mm Stereo (Tip=left, Ring=Right, Sleeve=ground)
- Controls: Volume adjust, limiter ON/Off, power ON/OFF, Stereo/Mono select switches; 16-channel selector switch
- Indicators: Two-color (red/green) 3-way unit, ON/Signal/Low Battery LED
- Power requirements: 9V alkaline battery
- Current drain: < 40 mA
- Battery life: Up to 6 hours, volume dependent
- Antenna: Internal
- Dimensions: 4.2"H x 0.9"D x 2.6"W (106mm x 23mm x 66mm)
- Weight: 2.85oz. (80kg)