Nady PEM-1000 RX ReceiverProduct #H86243 Nady H86243 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Receiver for wireless monitoring.
In-ear wireless monitoring is a big step for any performance group. It is something of a leap of faith in that the experience is radically different from typical wedge monitor systems. Given some time to get used to it, it may be infinitely preferable. The PEM-1000 RX wireless receiver is designed for the PEM-1000 system but can operate with most wireless transmitters. It is a capable system that receives on 100 channels and comes with a pair of good-sounding, comfortable earbuds.
- Power switch switchable
- Built-in volume output level control
- Select button for choosing one of 100 UHF channels
- LCD channel display, stereo/mono, Signal/Low Battery LED indicator.
- AUTO-SCAN for finding an open channel
- IR SYNC to system transmitter
- Mute Button for muting audio if desired during use
- Operates up to 8 hours on 2x1.5V AA alkaline batteries
Order today and leave the wedges at home.
PEM-1000 RX Receiver Specifications:
- Maximum Audio Output Level: 80 mW max, 5mW (Limiter ON) @ 16 ~ 32
- RF Sensitivity: 2.5uV (-100 dB/12 dB SINAD)
- Squelch Threshold: < -90 dB
- Spurious Rejection: > 55 dBc
- Audio Output Connector: 1/8” Stereo (Tip=left, Ring=Right, Sleeve=ground)
- Controls: Volume/ON/OFF, IR window, STEREO/MONO, Limiter ON/OFF switches, LOCK, SYNC, SCAN buttons and MUTE button
- Indicators: Low Battery LCD (5 Bars), Signal ON (RED LED)
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours, volume dependent
- Dimensions: 4.5” x0.9” x2.6”
- Weight: 2.85 oz