Nady HM-20U Headset Microphone
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A full-frequency condenser headset mic designed for hands-free use in multiple applications.
The HM-20U miniature uni-directional condenser headset microphone is optimally designed for singing and speaking applications, even in noisy environments. Its small, lightweight design makes it ideal for hands-free use with minimum visibility. Perfect for singer-musicians (drummers, keyboardists), vocal/dance performers, DJs, television announcers, public speakers, and aerobics instructors.
- Full-frequency, unidirectional electret condenser mic
- Warm, transparent audio and maximum feedback rejection
- Durable, thin metal frame easily molds to any user
- Ergonomic design and comfortable fit with or without glasses, hat, or headphones (also no hairstyle hindrance)
- Tiny 5 x 8 mm lightweight capsule for hours of comfortable use
- Two sizes of foam windscreen included to reduce wind/popping noise
- Extendable, fully adjustable boom for optimum mic capsule placement
Get your hands free once and for all. Order today!
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great voice quality
- No Overdriving Of Channel
- a little too fragile
Comments about Nady HM-20U Headset Microphone:
The frame and wire are a little too fragile for rough handling. The wire will have a tendency to break at the point where it joins the plug.
- Was this a gift?: