Nady HM-20U Headset Microphone
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A full-frequency condenser headset mic designed for hands-free use in multiple applications.
The HM-20U miniature uni-directional condenser headset microphone is optimally designed for singing and speaking applications, even in noisy environments. Its small, lightweight design makes it ideal for hands-free use with minimum visibility. Perfect for singer-musicians (drummers, keyboardists), vocal/dance performers, DJs, television announcers, public speakers, and aerobics instructors.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Full-frequency, unidirectional electret condenser mic
- Warm, transparent audio and maximum feedback rejection
- Durable, thin metal frame easily molds to any user
- Ergonomic design and comfortable fit with or without glasses, hat, or headphones (also no hairstyle hindrance)
- Tiny 5 x 8 mm lightweight capsule for hours of comfortable use
- Two sizes of foam windscreen included to reduce wind/popping noise
- Extendable, fully adjustable boom for optimum mic capsule placement
Get your hands free once and for all. Order today!
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great voice quality
- No Overdriving Of Channel
- a little too fragile
Comments about Nady HM-20U Headset Microphone:
The frame and wire are a little too fragile for rough handling. The wire will have a tendency to break at the point where it joins the plug.
- Was this a gift?: