Nady HM-10U Headset Mic Beige 3.5 MMProduct #580638 Nady 580638 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Small, lightweight, and ideal for hands-free performance or speaking.
The Nady HM-10U ultra-small condenser headset microphone is optimally designed for singing and speech applications. The HM-10U mic's small size and light weight make it ideal for all hands-free use with minimum visibility. Its ergonomic design ensures a comfortable fit making it ideal for singers/musicians (drummers, keyboardists), vocal/dance performers, DJs, television announcers, public speakers, and aerobics instructors.
- Wide-bandwidth, omnidirectional electret condenser mic
- Improved gain before feedback
- Durable thin-metal frame
- Ergonomic design and comfortable fit with or without glasses, hats, or headphone
- Requires low-voltage phantom power as supplied by most wireless bodypack transmitters
HM-10U Headset Mic Specifications:
- Element: Back electret condenser
Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
Sensitivity: -42 ±3dB
Output impedance: 1KO ±5%
SPL max: 130dB
Power Supply: 1.5-10V D.C.
Weight: .05 lb. (1.65 oz., 23g)
Mic Dimension: .197" (5 mm)
Low voltage Phantom Power required